30.9.09

!!!


The other day while admiring all the different international fashion magazines at Borders, I couldn't help but wonder why there wasn't a Vogue Türkiye. Less than two weeks later my sister forwarded me this link in an email titled DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!! She didn't actually title it that but while I was reading the post those were my exact thoughts. Vogue Türkiye is coming to life March 2010! As soon as I'm finished writing this I'm going to write an email in my horrendous Turkish to my uncle begging him to mail me every issue. I bet you're wondering who the lovely lady in the photo is. It's Ece Sükan, a Turkish model, stylist and now the Editor-In-Chief of Vogue Türkiye. İyi şanslar, Vogue Türkiye!

Tonight I received a very important package, an early birthday gift to myself. I finally bought myself a camera. I can't use it just yet but expect big and bright photos very soon. Well, as soon as I figure out how to use the darn thing.

Waiting for my matte fingernails to dry (Zoya Loredana) while reading the Anthony Bourdain book. God, I love him. If only I had the skills to attempt any of the recipes in this cookbook.

Photo by altamiranyc.

No comments:

Post a Comment