1.10.09

Ekim

Every Tuesday and Thursday morning Brooke and I have tea and watch the View like little old ladies. This morning when I got to her room, I noticed a cool breeze coming in from her always open window. By cool breeze I mean a slightly cooler, slightly less humid breeze than usual. Seasons hardly waver from summer in Miami. So I dressed appropriately in a long sleeve shirt, vest and jeans. Of course after spending five minutes outside while walking to work I immediately regretted my decision. Don't let the breeze fool you, it's still hot as hell outside. The temperature probably will remain in the 80s for another month or so. Still, it is finally October! I've been waiting all year for this.

2 comments:

  1. i'd be looking forward to this weekend. and why aren't i one of your friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, and my verification thing was " sistr " that was creeepy

    ReplyDelete