7.10.09

Almost a voyeur

I love to look in other people's closets. Every time Brooke and I visit each other's rooms, which is very frequently since we live in the same building, we go through our closets as though it were the first time we'd seen them. Lucky lady Garance Dore was granted a tour of Anna Dello Russo's closet by the owner herself. She keeps two apartments; one for living and one for all her clothes, shoes and accessories. Can you imagine what it must look like? Heaven could not compare. I'm not sure my things would fill up a single room, let alone an entire apartment. I wonder what she stores in the kitchen?

Recently, I've been infatuated with Juliette Lewis. She was so fun in Whip It and she's a certified Rock Queen. Here is what her closet looks like:

I wish I could poke through and try things on. That sequined top hanging from the mirror looks ridiculous in a very good way. I guess that is what sisters are for. Thanks Melodi!

P.S. Addicted to soda? Try this alternate to satisfy your craving for something fizzy: one part lemonade, one part club soda and three ice cubes for good luck. I promise it's delicious.

Photo by Us Weekly, scanned by Jezebel.

No comments:

Post a Comment